2022-2023 Academic Year teaching and training mobility have just begin!
How can you apply for teaching or training Mobility?
Online Applications for the Erasmus programs for the 2022-2023 academic year will be available during 19 October – 11 November 2022 on https://erasmusbasvuru.ua.gov.tr/
You may fill the application form via e-government system.
What is required for you to apply?
· Before applying, be sure to read the entire advertisement text carefully.
· All documents to be uploaded to the application system must be in PDF format.
· Mobility activities within the scope of this announcement are limited to the duration of the project numbered 2020-1-TR01-KA103-081746 and cover the spring semester of the 2022-2023 academic year for teaching mobility.
· The number of candidates on the placement list to be allocated a grant is limited to the budget and quota of the projects numbered 2020-1-TR01-KA103-081746.
· Before applying, be sure to read the entire advertisement text carefully. You can forward your questions about subjects not included in this text to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com e-mail addresses,
You should carefully read the studying mobility application announcement of Antalya Bilim University on https://erasmusbasvuru.ua.gov.tr/ and complete your application within the specified application dates.
Important: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for your questions regarding the e-Government Application Portal and your internship mobility application procedures. Phone calls are not preferred as they cannot be recorded. The mails sent will be queued and a response will be made according to the current workload.