The aim of Erasmus+ is to contribute to the Europe 2020 strategy for growth, jobs, social equity and inclusion, as well as the aims of ET2020, the EU's strategic framework for education and training.
Erasmus+ also aims to promote the sustainable development of its partners in the field of higher education, and contribute to achieving the objectives of the EU Youth Strategy.
Specific issues tackled by the program includes:
Just a few of the many benefits for participants:
· Develop personally, professionally and academically.
· Gain new transferable skills and boost your employability.
· Broaden your horizons – physically and mentally!
· Receive financial support.
· Increase motivation to learn.
· Develop cultural awareness and open-mindedness.
· Enhance self-confidence.
· Gain knowledge in new subjects or in teaching methods.
· Improve and gain language skills.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
*If you have mentioned criteria on the announcement (2.20 CGPA for vocational school and bachelor, 2.50 CGPA for master) and want to benefit from Erasmus + Exchange Program, please check the detailed announcement:
*Studying and Internship cannot be applied at the same time. You just have to choose one of them.
*Erasmus+ Internship applications include thesummer term of 2021 or 2022.
*All courses which are taken during the studying activity will be recognized, you will be able to start for next semester.
* If you want to study you need to choose university and write on the application form. Every students can benefit from studying within the framework of KA103 (Europe countries)
*For Studying you can see all agreements for all departments and quotas on the documents which we sent you in this e-mail. Please choose the university from the erasmus agreement list which is for studying within the framework of Erasmus Study Mobility.If you choose internship option, you don’t have to specify the university name. You are able to go to any country and any company in Europe.
* If you will choose internship, you need to start searching for a place to complete your Erasmus internship. When we have to choose a student from waiting list after result announce, we will prefer the student who already has an invitation/ acceptance letter. Also you will be able to complete the process faster.
* TOEFL is accepted if it was taken in last two years. Minimum score is 72,
* YÖKDİL/ YDS is accepted. Minimum score is 60 for bachelor, 70 is for master degree,
* If you have English Exam certificate, you need to upload this to the system (the English certificate which is stated below), otherwise you need to attend English Exam which will be organized by ABU Foreign Language School,
* English Language Exam will take part on 4th of May online at LMS between 17.00-19.30, please click on the link to see explanation in detail
*Application deadline is 30.04.2021 till 23.59 to apply.
Please let us know if you need any further information!