IPSA-Antalya Summer Online Method School for Social Science Research Methods
29 August - 9 September 2022
IPSA - Antalya Methods Summer School is ready for its 3rd eedition. The summer school continues to provide advanced training for graduate students and academics aiming to strengthen their methodological skills.
Our program is a significant opportunity for expanding methodological knowledge, discussing research, and building future collaborations.
In our third edition, we provide 7 different on-line courses – each lasting one week.
Program – IPSA Antalya Summer Method School (2022) – Online Edition
Course Alternatives for the 1st Week (29.08.2022- 02.09.2022)
1. Introduction to Regression Analysis, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Alper Ecevit (Cukurova University, Turkey)
2. Quantitative and Computer Assisted Approaches in Content Analysis, Prof. Dr. Matthias R. Hastall (Technical University of Dortmund)
3. Experimental Research Design in Social Sciences, Prof. Dr. Sema Barlas (Antalya Bilim University, Turkey)
4. Counterfactual Analysis in Qualitative Methods, Assist. Prof. Dr. İ. Ercan Sadi (Antalya Bilim University, Turkey)
Course Alternatives for the 2nd Week (05.09.2022-09.09.2022)
1. Comparative Research Designs and Comparative Methods, Prof. Dr. Dirk Berg Schlosser (University of Marburg)
2. Qualitative Content Analysis, Dr. Michelle Möhring (Technical University of Dortmund)
3. Case Study and Process Tracing, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zeki Sarıgil (Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey)